- For me to pass probationary period at my new employer. I am 86% there towards the goal of 1400 items processed in an 8 hour shift. Current record is 1204.
- I aspire to have one fourth of my credit card debt to be paid down and hopefully refinanced.
- Save up enough money so I can buy a functional used car of my own.
- Contacting Gro Elect so I could be a possible candidate for school board in November 2016.
- Making a plan to save up enough money so I can go back to school one final time either for a Masters degree in Political Science or a legal assistant certificate program.
Even when life has its hardships we have to brush off the dirt off our legs and keep on going. 2016 seems to be a decent year for me. It may not be as radical as what happened to me last year, but we all have to keep on fighting on.